Just in time for our holidays wishlists, H&M has just unveiled a Christmas lingerie collection modeled by Laetitia Casta. The mega model of the 90′s and longtime muse of Yves Saint Laurent and Karl Lagerfeld, is steadily resurfacing in editorials and major campaigns everywhere. And this veteran lookings better than ever in this intimate lookbook.
Styles run the gamut in the collection, from classic and demure with lace trimmings to festive and fun with sparkly embellishments. There are even racy pieces, like leather laced front knickers and zip-up bras. Our personal faves include the seamed bustier slip and the black lace peachy nude bra and garter combo—so classic and womanly. Don’t wait too long: this racy collection is currently available in select H&M shops.
Click through below to peep our top picks from H&M’s holiday lingerie collection.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos