In all the excitement of panties, bras, wings, glitter (you get it) many of us failed to notice the amazing heels the models wore at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. All of the ladies shoes were custom designed by Nicholas Kirkwood. The designer who is having the best year ever– with gained popularity and his first store opening– designed the shoes to match the various themes of the show.
Click through to see and lust over them.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process