Mega retailer Uniqlo has a tradition of inviting the best designers in the market to collaborate on classically hewn collections. This go-round the brand invited Theory to experiment with their down puffer coats. Theory, a longtime label for women’s casuals and understated sportswear, received a major injection of high fashion when designer Olivier Theyskens started the Theyskens Theory line, modernizing the overall feel of the brand. Aptly titled “T Down”, the collection revamps the puffer jacket with contoured cuts, color blocked panels and deeply saturated colors. Any shopper that loves solid wardrobe staples will dig these coats that fight cold weather and the boring outwear blues at the same time. Priced between $129 to $149, these puffers are well within the budget-friendly price point. The T Down collection hits Uniqlo and Theory stores on November 15th.
Click through below to check out the collection.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles