Photo: Curious Woman image via Shutterstock
So you had Italian for lunch, extra garlic, extra onions, and your breath is extra strong. And try as you might—chewing gum, eating peppermints—you don’t smell that pleasing aroma on your breath. But now there is a candy on the market that could make all your aromatic oral wishes come true: Deo Perfume Candy.
So how does it work? Thanks to Japanese technology, Deo Perfume Candy will release a sweet-smelling aroma through your pores once ingested. It contains a natural antioxidant found in roses, lavender and vanilla, called geraniol, that humans can’t metabolize, thus it escapes through the skin. Grab them for $7.99 a bag at amazon.com.
Would you try Deo Perfume Candy, StyleBlazers?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process