Holiday time is stressful enough without having to worry about what to get friends and family. That’s why we’ve got you covered this season with the hottest beauty gifts. Case in point, Sephora by OPI Tinseltown Collector’s Set.
Nails, much like Hansel in Zoolander, are still hot right now. This limited edition set contains 16 dibutylphthalate (DBP), toluene, and formaldehyde free mini lacquers so you can update your digits any time you feel like it. With classics like I’m Wired (opaque electric coral red) and What Aura Gonna Wear? (opaque hot pink) mixed in with decorative seasonal hues like Meet Me At the Disco (clear with medium silver and iridescent glitter) and Merry Me (opaque red with micro red glitter), you’ll have an endless supply of colors to try. We love the look of any of the opaque lacquers with a coat of glitter on top—so We Wish You a Merry Christmas-chic.
Grab yours today at Sephora!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles