Ever hear the old saying “It runs in the family?” Well, it applies to celebrities too. More often than not, traits like acting, writing, singing, or even directing are passed down from one generation to the next. Here are a list of 15 celebrities who chose to take those traits and follow in their Mom or Dad’s footsteps with them.
Colin Hanks, son of blockbuster star Tom Hanks,worked his way into his dad’s profession first by landing starring roles in the successful series Roswell and, later, Band of Brothers. Colin made his film debut opposite Jack Black in the teen comedy Orange County and later scored a supporting role in Peter Jackson’s blockbuster King Kong remake. Most recently, the actor wrapped up a noteworthy run on season six of Showtime’s Dexter as The Doomsday Killer.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos