‘Tis the season to be giving! And no one likes to give, to a good cause, more than celebrities. Seven designers collaborated with home goods retailer One Kings Lanes to design a series of limited edition gift wrapping paper. Each designer’s collection contains three rolls of gift wrapping paper which will retail for $15 per collection. Proceeds from the sales will go to a charity of the designer’s choosing.
Rachel Zoe leads the pack with her gift wrapping rolls going on sale November 14. Save The Children charity will benefit from the proceeds. Barneys New York Creative Director Simon Doonan’s collection will benefit the Lower East Side Girls Club. Alice + Olivia‘s Stacey Bendet’s designs will support Girls Who Code. While sales from Rachel Roy‘s creation will go towards OrhanAid Africa. Proceeds from the designs of Charlotte Moss, Lela Rose and Katie Lee will, respectively, benefit The Bone Marrow Foundation, Edible Schoolyard and Feed America.
Which cause will you support?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!