CVS /pharmacy is jumping on the nail care trend bandwagon with plans to take control of the helm. Given that the nail care industry has seen a 40% increase from last year, it makes sense that they would want a slice of the action. Starting this month, they are rolling out nail kiosks, dubbed “Nail HQ,” in more than 2,000 CVS/pharmacy locations.
According to Cheryl Mahoney, CVS/pharmacy Beauty VP, “with the launch of the CVS/pharmacy Nail HQ, we are able to feature a wide variety of the best new nail trends and technologies that [our customers] can experience in our stores and then apply at home—all with the added convenience of shopping at [their] local CVS/pharmacy,” reports Yahoo News.
At the kiosks, you can expect to find nail color strip displasy and gel nail technology, which was formerly exclusive to salons. There will also be new products from SensatioNail and Sally Hansen, as well as on trend and exclusive nail colors. Salma Hayek‘s Nuance line, which is exclusively sold at CVS, will debut a new nail lacquer collection. Every month Essie will launch polishes from their latest collection. CVS will also provide, on their facebook and twitter pages, exclusive nail content which includes, but is certainly not limited to, inspirational nail art.
Will you now turn to CVS/pharmacy for all your nail care needs?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos