We guess looks can get you further than what they teach you in school, as the very handsome Gabriel Aubry (pictured above with daughter Nahla) stars in True Religion’s Fall 2011 campaign with Anne Vyalitsyna. The 34-year-old Canadian model looks amazing in this ad, fitting perfectly into the True Religion aesthetic. But we can’t get over the rumored allegations of his racial remarks toward Halle Berry, leading up to and during their break up.
Mr. Aubry was accused of calling the Academy Award winning actress the N-Word among other vulgarities by sources close to Berry. A very messy situation that still leaves us a bit uneasy when it comes to Gabriel Aubry. Controversy aside, this is an amazing rebound for Aubry as he continues to build his name and maintain his name in fashion. See the campaign video and photos below.
See the campaign shots on the next few pages:–>
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos