Nordstrom has announced that it plans to open CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund pop-up shops in six of its locations this February. The pop-up shops will house a selection of merchandise from the 2012 top 10 CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund finalists. The Fashion Fund was initially created to help up-and-coming designers, which this year includes Andrea Lieberman (A.L.C); Greg Armas (Assembly New York); Sofia Sizzi (Giulietta); Justin Salguero, Daniel Silberman and Alina Silberman (Illesteva); Jennifer Fisher (Jennifer Fisher Jewelry); Max Osterweis and Erin Beatty (Suno); Jennifer Meyer; Tabitha Simmons ; Greg Chait (The Elder Statesman); and Wes Gordon. Five of the six selected location are full-line locations, they include Dallas (Northpark), Chicago, Seattle, San Francisco and Los Angeles (The Grove) . Treasure & Bond, which is Nordstrom owned, is the selected New York location to house the merchandise. The shops will be open until May 1st and will offer a selection of apparel, shoes, accessories, jewelry and sunglasses.
StyleBlazers, which designers are you most excited about?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)