MTV European Music Awards is taking place tonight at the Festhalle in Frankfurt, Germany. So, naturally, all the stars are in Germany strutting their stuff on the red carpet. The event will be hosted by supermodel/tv personality Heidi Klum. The US broadcast will be hosted by Guy Code stars Andrew Schulz and Lil Duval, which, according to MTV, means they will be “keeping you company through the broadcast and will announce the U.S.-only EMA category winner for ‘U.S. Artist About to Go Global’.” The show will air tonight on MTV2 at 11pm. In the meantime, check out the stars that graced the red carpet.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past