Today’s StyleBlazer of the Day: Vanessa Hudgens
Actress, Vanessa Hudgens spent the weekend in New York City where she answered phones for the Hurricane Sandy Celebrity Telethon Fundraiser and later attended a New York Knicks basketball game at Madison Square Garden. The entertainer looked straight out of an ASOS ad with her trendy beaded jean button up, cropped sweater, black skinnies, platform boots and dangling cross earrings.
The L.A. girl did an amazing job layering neutrals and keeping her look fun and fresh.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night