Pint-sized fashion darling Azealia Banks is back at it again, with a video as vibrant as her ever-changing hair color. The NYC rapper takes to the animated high seas in her latest clip, “Atlantis.” From her Maleficent like do to her ’90s fashion sensibilities straight from the set of Nickolodeon’s All That, Azealia embraces the quirky fashion that’s made her the industry’s “It” girl. Her bright shiny pants and shark buddies look like they belong on our grade school Lisa Frank folders. And for that reason alone, we kind of adore it!
Check out Azealia’s aquatic voyage after the jump.
StyleBlazers, are you loving Azealia’s animated “Atlantis” quest?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past