Oklahoma City Thunder star Russell Westbrook, turns 23 today, and he is one of the many athletes emerging on the fashion scene these days. He was recently seen seated front row at some of New York Fashion Week’s hottest shows, including Y-3 and Lacoste. Best known for his outlandish prints and bright colors, he was featured in GQ magazine in 2011. In honor of his big day, we thought we’d celebrate by taking a look at the some of the hottest athletes who have recently graced the pages of the men’s fashion bible.
Check out some of these hot and stylish athletes who have graced the pages of GQ!
Photo: Getty Images
L.A. Lakers Shannon Brown
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process