Karl Lagerfeld’s mind is clearly an amusement park of characters and images that us mere mortals will never understand. The Chanel designer’s latest creation is a drawing of President Barack Obama on the morning after his win against Mitt Romney.
Dressed in chef whites and proudly holding White House cake, the designer colored the large-scale design with Shu Uemura makeup. While he claims to not be a “political person,” Lagerfeld told WWD, “I couldn’t do it before [the win]; I’m superstitious.” On the picture Lagerfeld wrote “The Biggest Chef in the World: 10 X 5 Stars” saying, “The subject was inspiring.”
What do you think of the patriotic ode?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!