What’s not to love about Single Ladies star, LisaRaye? She’s beautiful, talented, and adores designer shoes—Cesare Paciotti and Giuseppe Zanotti are her favorite. Now that’s our kinda gyal! The former First Lady of Turks and Caicos has come along way since her breakout role as Diamond in The Players Club—her lengthy resume includes four successful seasons on All of Us and hit reality show, The Real McCoy.
StyleBlazer recently caught up with the hazel-eye actress to chat about the denim collection she designed, alongside PZI, specifically for women with curves, her role as, Keisha, ex-video girl turned real estate agent on Single Ladies, and her obsession with the color white. Enjoy the video below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past