While the winter solstice is well over a month away, the frigid temperatures and recent snowfall in the northeast seem to say otherwise. In preparation for what looks to be a cold winter, there are a few must-have items you need in your arsenal. From a pea coat to a pair of thermal pants, here are a few stylish ways to stay warm this winter.
Click through the gallery to check out 9 winter weather must-haves.
Wrap Coat With Faux Fur Collar $450.00
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles