Red and lace: Clearly Rita Ora had a set criteria for the night at the 19th MTV Europe Music Awards in Frankfurt, Germany. The star wore three red lace outfits for the night of music on Sunday. The above piece was an Alexandre Vauthier Fall 2012 couture peplum guipure suit with plunging neckline; her shoes were black open-toe Giuseppe Zanotti Design sandals.
If you feel like you’ve seen this look on her before, it’s because you have. She wore the same suit in gold to the MTV Video Music Awards in August.
We like the fit, but the texture of the ensemble is less than sleek. What do you think?
Blazin’ Or Blasé?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks