Dolphin’s have always been one of the preferred cute creatures of mother nature. And we suppose if we could ride any animal, it would be one of them. However, once again, always ahead of the curve, celebrities have starting popping up riding these jovial, fantastical animals…sort of. When rapper Wyclef Jean posted a twitpic of himself half-oiled and straddling his bike a few weeks ago, the internet erupted with amazement and laughter, but mostly laughter. Sure enough, in no time we spotted Wyclef riding a dolphin courtesy of Popdust.com. But if that wasn’t entertaining enough, Azealia Banks‘ new music video for her single “Atlantis,” which looks like a bad acid trip circa the 80s, features the ecstatic Harlem rapper riding—what else?—a dolphin.
So inquiring minds want to know: which dolphin-straddling rapper would you prefer?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)