African designers are officially taking over the world. The newest label to gain attention is Duaba Serwa, designed by Nelly Aboagye from Ghana.
The line which has shown at ARISE Magazine Fashion Week Lagos, the 2012 Ghana Fashion & Design Week and Mercedes Benz Africa Fashion Week in Johannesburg is solidly contemporary with a strong African color and design scheme. Aboagye combines high-waist skirts, cropped jackets and A-line dresses for a super lady-like sophisticated collection. Essentially, we’ve fallen in love.
Fall in love with us by clicking through to see her complete Spring/Summer 2013 collection.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos