Photos: Lia Toby/WENN, Twitter @RitaOra
Stilettos, lace, gems oh, my! Celebs strutted down MTV’s Europe Music Awards (EMA) in all of the above and this time, we’re not talking fashion alone. We’re talking about a different set of trendy accessories: studded out nails! From the hot hostess of the evening, Heidi Klum to performer Rita Ora to award-winner Carly Rae Jepsen, let’s do a quick recap of the stars who nailed their looks this past weekend.
Click through to check out these lovely ladies and their so on-trend nail styles!
Photo: Lia Toby/ WENN
Photo: Mtv.com/ Twitter @HeidiKlum
Heidi Klum’s wardrobe changes for the night were not limited to her gowns. The blond bombshell hit the red carpet in a studded mani to match her Versace gown and later took to Twitter with an oxblood and silver combo by Nails Inc.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos