When it comes to model-off-duty style, we’re pretty sure nobody does it better than Miranda Kerr! We’re not sure how, but Miranda always seems to look flawless and effortless at the same time. As usual, the Victoria’s Secret model made the streets of Manhattan her own personal catwalk, rocking a cozy wool coat over a two-toned Alexander Wang tweed knit dress ($585). She completed the look with a hot pair of black leather over-the-knee-boots, and Givenchy’s buttery black leather “Antigona” bowler bag ($1,925). Miranda, not only do we envy your great style, but we are also seriously coveting your designer duds! Not to worry, StyleBlazers! If $585 for a single dress is not in the budget, we’ve got you covered. We found a great lookalike at Zara for only $80, and for all you super savers out there, we found an even cheaper option at Urban Outfitters for only $30!
Click through to get Miranda Kerr’s model-off-duty style for less!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night