Last night Glamour magazine celebrated its 2012 Women of the Year Awards at Carnegie Hall in NYC.
Every year the award show brings a gamut of beautiful people to celebrate the achievements of a few select women. This year Gabby Douglas, Allyson Felix, Selena Gomez and a few others were given the honor. All the accomplished women in one room obviously attract even more fabulous attendees.
So click through to see who those attendees were, and of course, what they wore.
(All photos from Getty Images)
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age