While Luke James isn’t as famous as his R&B contemporaries, the singer is slowly rising to the top in stylish way. The New Orleans native shot his first cover for Prince magazine’s special “Music Meets Fashion” issue. The NYC-based men’s magazine caters to fashion and lifestyles of the young metropolitan man.
Wearing a button-up, burnt orange vest, bow tie, suit jacket, slacks and leather boots the singer epitomized what the mag stands for. James also recently hosted the pre-show for the Soul Train Awards and shot the video for his new single ‘Make Love To Me.’
You a fan of the crooner?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past