Nigerian-born, London-based designer Duro Olowu has been dressing stylish women like First Lady Michelle Obama and Solange Knowles in his mixed prints long before it was a hot trend. Now, he’s “democratizing” fashion and creating a lifestyle brand for JCPenney that all women can afford — with everything under $100.
To get the scoop about the launch of his first retail collaboration, coming in spring 2013, go to Essence.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos