Smokin’. Long before Rihanna was in diapers much less strategically placed leather, Jennifer Beals stole hearts as the not so innocent Alex Owens in Flashdance. Since then, the poster is now an iconic staple, and graced the bedroom walls of young boys in the ’80s. Rih is stunning (really, when isn’t she?) in a similar off the shoulder sweater and pumps, as part of her GQ “Men of the Year” spread. Does she do the original justice?
Does Rihanna nail her Flashdance remake?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles