Brace yourselves, StyleBlazers: this may be the cutest video to hit the net since… ever. Folk singer and key Kanye West collaborator Bon Iver has debuted a video that will melt your heart, and may even convince you to cop some new sneakers. Bon Iver frontman Justin Vernon designed a pair of salmon low-tops for footwear company Keep. Set the Bon Iver’s lulling track “Baby,” it’s hard not to aww at this adorable clip.
Check out Bon Iver’s sweet clip below.
A morning sweet.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past