So, he’s invited you over for Thanksgiving dinner with his family and you haven’t an idea what to wear. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! Your outfit for the day should follow what we like to call “The Three C’s”— casual, cool and comfortable! The idea is to be stylish, yet practical. You don’t want to try too hard and look like you just stepped off the runway which may translate as unrelatable; nor do you want to visit the opposite side of the spectrum and look like you didn’t try at all, which will definitely translate as thoughtless.
If you noticed, we have avoided white and any other light colors. The last thing you want is to fall victim to a big gravy stain on a white shirt and be forever immortalized in his family’s memories as “the slob”. Our Turkey Day friendly apparel is predicated on the idea that you might be helping to prepare dinner and may even assist with the clean up afterwards. We found pieces that will allow you to graciously go from meeting grandma for the first time to helping to clear off the dinner table, all with your style in tact!
Click through to shop our Thanksgiving Dinner ensembles.
Baroque Print Cardigan
Baroque patterns are trending, so you’ll be cozy and current in this cardi.
Full Skirt Belted Dress
Be festive with a pop of color!
These boots are made for walkin’ and everything else!
Gold Collar Necklace
A flashy piece of neck candy is a must.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night