Thanksgiving is right around the corner, and just like any other holiday (or day), we want you to look your best. With the endless amount of activities to participate in and faces to see, we want you to make sure you’re dressing for the right occasion. Thanksgiving is the day’s main focus, but it isn’t as straight forward as Christmas with where everyone dining at home. Whether you’re volunteering at a soup kitchen, or attending a friend’s dinner, we’ve got recommendations that’ll have you dressed appropriately.
Dinner At Home
Cooking at home all day for Thanksgiving doesn’t mean you have to look like that’s what you’ve been doing. Wearing sweats to bake is fine, but you should be sharp once it’s time to sit and eat—like glam sweater, berry pencil skirt and pumps sharp.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)