“My first thought was, ‘Y’all are messing with me.’” No, Channing Tatum, PEOPLE Magazine has named you the “S-xiest Man Alive,” and we couldn’t agree more! The Magic Mike star has been on a roll in 2012 —his string of blockbuster films, chiseled looks and boyish Southern charm have made him the hottest man in Hollywood. In the issue, on newsstands Friday, we get to learn more about the man behind the moves. He’s an avid sculptor and can’t wait to be a family man— he would love to have at least three kids.
In a must-see PEOPLE exclusive video , Channing talks about his first kiss, his kindergarten crush and all the flack he’s going to get from his boys over his new title. Check it out after the jump!
StyleBlazers, is Channing your choice for hottest man?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks