Photo: Getty Images
Tons of celebrities stepped out last night at Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles for the GQ Men of the Year Party. Channing Tatum, Ben Affleck, Quentin Tarantino, Usain Bolt and Rihanna (whose nude cover added some spice to the list) were all celebrated at the event.
Other attendees at the soirée included Cassie (who took over GQ’s Instagram for the event), Adrienne Bailon ,Chris Bosh, Frank Ocean and more.
Click through to check out more red carpet looks from the GQ Men of the Year Party.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past