Celebrities showed their true personalities by what they wore at last night’s Ninth Annual CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Awards in NYC. Alexa Chung wore carefree Thankoon and Louis Vuitton, Chanel Iman shined in bold gold, Liv Tyler looked lovely in Proenza Schouler and essentially everyone else looked equally amazing.
Click through to see the party pics that make us wish we were there.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)