Club Monaco, the retailer known for modern and clean takes on preppy style has been steadily moving toward the edgier realm of fashion. In tasteful strides, Club Monaco has gussied up luxe textures and fashion forward layering. This fall’s collection finds the label playing up classics like camelhair overcoats and cashmere knits, alongside leather and wool combo outerwear and shaggy fur vests. For fancy evening soirees, the Club has also thrown in a textured velvet tux and metallic minis. The color palette couldn’t be warmer or more fall friendly with rich jewel tones, dense oxblood burgundy and soft browns — all our favorite cozy hues of fall. Shop the collection here.
Click through to check out Club Monaco’s November lookbook.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night