Photo: Wilhelmina Models
This pretty girl is rockin’ all over the music scene and the fashion world. Singer-songwriter Keri Hilson has signed with Wilhelmina Models’ Artist Management Division. She joins the ranks of Fergie, Natasha Beddingfield and Iggy Azalea in Wilhelmina’s roster of entertainers. The agency will be responsible for Keri Hilson’s fashion and beauty endorsements, editorial and licensing opportunities. The new model is currently working on her third studio album. According to an interview with Fuse, her new album will contain emotional ballads spawning from the worst break up of her life.
Check out Keri Hilson’s style and let us know if she has what it takes to become the new face of the fashion and beauty empires.
Photo: Getty Images
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!