Need some fresh inspiration for getting in shape? Well, look no further.
American Ballet Theatre ballerina Misty Copeland has created a stunning 2013 calendar that will definitely do the trick. The beautiful collection of images show Misty, ABT’s first African American female soloist in more than two decades, striking jaw-dropping poses that celebrate her enviable figure and the beauty of dance.
Check out a few of the amazing images from the calendar–and shots from Misty’s collaboration with the crochet line 108 Stitches at BlackVoices.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos