Free People, the ten-year-old label that started in New Jersey, has boutiques all over the country. And now, in addition to all-American clothing, they have shoes!
The new line launches tomorrow and features boots and heels with a rustic, cowboy feel. The line that was made “so customers can get the Free People look from head to toe,” ranges in price from $128 to $398. We like that the shoes have a rugged but versatility in design.
Click through to see a couple picks of the new pieces and give us your thoughts.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)