Maybach Music Group founder and rapper, Rick Ross, said his girl is bad “looking like a bag of money.” Well, we aren’t sure exactly what a bag of money looks like in the form of a woman…but we do love the color green.
Green represents balance, change and growth, making it the ideal color for fall as a reminder that our surroundings are constantly replenishing. Green adds a subtle pop of color to your outfit without going to the extreme. Sold you on green yet?
If not, take a look at 12 pieces that will have you looking like a bag of money this season.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process