“Africa is not a country”! And FASHIZBLACK wants you to spread the word via fashion. Yesterday the French glossy launched their new e-commerce shop featuring three limited edition collections of tees and sweatshirts, which they collaborated on with a brand called Diver-City and French artist Issac Bonan. Items feature simple but captive phrases like “Africa is
the future now;” while other pieces rep flagship African cities, reading “Made in Lagos,” “Made in Dakar,” and “Made in Accra” among others, with the “name of the city printed with a pattern inspired by a fabric typical of one or several local tribes,” explains the mag’s press release. The collaborative collection with Bonan has not yet been made available.
Purchase these pieces and more here.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past