There are many things in life that aren’t fair. Case in point: Jennifer Lopez’s body and serious on-stage game. The “On the Floor” singer was spotted recently shaking things up on stage in Moscow. Sure the average person isn’t an international pop icon, but who wouldn’t love tapping into their inner J. Lo every now and then? Well, one thing we can do to be our best Jenny is to copy her gorgeous 24/7, 365 bronzed gams and décolleté. Seriously, the woman looks like she has a year round tan!
Here are our tips on how to get J. Lo’s all-year glow.
You want a great scrub that sloughs dead skin cells and stimulates the skin to reduce the appearance of cellulite. Caffeine is great to help diminish the look of lumps and bumps while vitamin C is great for brightening, so you want to look for a scrub that contains both ingredients. You can make a DIY version with coffee grounds, lemon zest, and essential oils, or try The Body Shop Sweet Lemon Body Scrub or Pacifica Whole Body Scrub, Kona Coffee & Sugar Detox.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!