Today’s StyleBlazer of the Day: Common
We’re proud to give the first male ‘StyleBlazer of the Day’ honor to Common! The ever-so-gorgeous rapper attended GQ’s “Men Of The Year” party at the Chateau Marmont on Tuesday looking fresh to death.
Wearing a blazer, graphic t-shirt, jeans and oxfords, the the dapper Chicagoan look perfect for the event. It’s no secret that Common knows how to dress– ever since “Can I Borrow A Dollar” the man has had his own distinct kind of style. We’ve loved seeing him mature into the more sophisticated man he is today and look forward to more stylish outfits.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)