Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN.
Whether or not you’re willing to believe it, famous Hollywood actors can be just as expendable in their place of work as the rest of us. Even during a movie’s shooting, actors can be replaced for a myriad of reasons, be they creative differences, incompetence, miscasting, bad blood or illness. Don’t believe us? Here are 15 instances of a well regarded actor or actress being replaced in a production.
Photo: David Livingston / WENN
Stacey Dash’s replacement is a fairly recent entry on this list. The Clueless star was booted off the set of the race-based drama Supremacy (starring Danny Glover and Julie Benz) and replaced by actress Lela Rochon (Any Given Sunday). Rumor has it the switch-out was based on Dash’s difficult, Diva-like demeanor on set.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films