Wilhelmina Models has signed entertainers to their artist management division left and right this week. Following the news of pretty girl Keri Hilson‘s management deal, WWD released news that crooner Chris Brown is the latest musician to sign with Wilhelmina International. The agency will work on securing fashion and beauty endorsements for Breezy, which has proven difficult ever since the brutal assault of his then-girlfriend Rihanna in 2009. But the director of Wilhelmina Men believes that Chris’ unique style will make him a great addition to the team. Chris told WWD that he loves to embrace his artistic side: “Art and style has always played a significant role in my life — it’s evolved with me throughout my career.”
We have to admit that Breezy’s got a crazy style and flair for art. Has anyone else seen those sick airbrushed murals he’s been working on lately?
Are you excited to see more Breezy, ladies?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past