Funnygirl, Issa Rae has had a pretty awesome year and the fun continues in a new interview with Refiney29. The digital destination talked to the Awkward Black Girl actress about her new ABC show I Hate L.A. Dudes, love of Tina Fey, partnership with Pharrell Williams and her personal style.
On her strong feelings about L.A. dudes: “I realized it after living in New York and moving back to Los Angeles. The guys I’d meet and hang around just made it clear to me that I just can’t stand them.”
On her personal style: “My personal style varies. It honestly depends on where I’m going. I’ve only just now started to really pay attention. But I’m MOST comfortable in a T-shirt, jeans, and Chucks. That’s not to say I don’t LOVE to dress up.”
A secret about Pharrell: “He’s awkward. And black. And super humble. And the best.”
To read more of the interview go here. And to see more photos from the shoot, click below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game