New York Knicks power forward and center Amar’e Stoudemire is celebrating more than just his team’s 6-0 winning streak —today’s his 30th birthday! The Lake Wales, Fl. native dribbled into the NBA after skipping college and becoming a first round draft pick by the Phoenix Suns in 2002. Amar’e has become a power player not just in basketball, but also off the court in the fashion arena. In 2011 he teamed up with designer Rachel Roy to create Rachel + Amar’e, a clothing line for Macy’s geared to hip young girls. The NBA star regularly graces the front row at New York Fashion Week.
Check out some of the most fashionable moments from the man of the hour, and his fashionable Knicks teammates.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!