Attention fellas: Apparently rocking a mustache in the month of November is the perfect way to raise awareness and funds for prostate and testicular cancer initiatives–thus deeming the month “Movember.” Who knew?
Andre 3000 did.
Which is why the iconic rapper and actor hit the streets of New York City this week to help Gillette spread the word about Movember’s charitable efforts via its eMO’gency Styler Tour. As one of Gillette’s Masters of Style (aka: dashing spokesmen), Andre was on hand to offer complimentary curbside grooming services using Gillette’s Fusion ProGlide Styler to anyone looking to freshen up their facial follicles. That’s right, Mr. 3000 was the city’s personal barber for the day.
To see what he had to say about the campaign and his own ‘stache, go to BlackVoices.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process