It seems that Elle is losing its employees left and right. It was not too long ago that we told you that the magazine lost two of its senior accessories editors and now they are down a Style Director. The rumor has been confirmed that Kate Lanphear is, in fact, leaving Elle. She has worked for the magazine for the last six years but has served as their Style Director for the past four. A spokesperson for the mag told Fashionista, “Kate is an extraordinary talent and we thank her for her many contributions during her six years at ELLE. We wish her the best of luck in her next chapter.” There is no word yet as to where she might end up. The only thing we can say is, wherever Kate ends up, we hope we still get to feed our fashion fix. If you are not familiar with the edgy-punk/androgynous aesthetics of Kate, we’ve pulled some pics to help you out.
Get familiar or reacquainted with Kate’s edgy style.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)