Who else but Halle Berry could make a red carpet look so effortless? We love the minimalism of her Helmut Lang ‘Torrent’ gown ($841) at the Berlin premiere of her new movie, Cloud Atlas. The simple black gown’s asymmetric neckline and thigh-high side slit drape perfectly on Halle’s covet-worthy bod for a look that is anything but boring! She complemented the look with silver dangly earrings, cuff bracelets and a pair of gray Jimmy Choo Ivette Sandals ($675). An elegant black dresses is a StyleBlazer wardrobe staple, so finding an affordable lookalike of Halle’s gown is a must! Bebe has a great option in their bridesmaid dress collection for only $198, and we also found a pair of strappy gray Nine West heels to finish off the look!
Click through to get Halle Berry’s sophisticated red carpet style for less!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!