2012 was a major year for Nasty Gal and its founder Sophie Amoruso. The popular online shop launched a range of skinny high-waisted denim and expanded with a debut collection of dresses, blouses and jackets. The world took notice. Forbes Magazine profiled the progress of the e-commerce site that started out as a little EBay shop. Currently at an estimated worth of $130 million, Nasty Gal has a lot to celebrate this holiday season. Consider their “Diamond Girl” lookbook a toast to all the year’s success. Nasty Gal’s holiday collection is full of glitz with sparkly festive attire: glittery rock candy short-shorts, sequined blazers with matching hot pants and silver lame dresses. They’ve gone literal with the diamond reference and created a solitaire diamond print on smart blouses and their signature skinny jeans. If sparkles and lame aren’t really your cup of tea, Nasty Gal has some killer cocktail dresses with daring cutouts in the eternally chic colors black and white.
Shop the holiday collection here and click through below to check out the “Diamond Girl” lookbook.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night