We’re going to be seeing a lot of Rihanna in the days to come, as pics of her 7 day tour surface. Most recently, Rih Rih was spotted over the weekend breezing through the Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport with security guards in Paris, France. The pop star, famous—or infamous, depending on who you ask—for her daring and ever-changing style was casually dressed in an oversized denim jacket, black beenie and shades. We instantly got flashbacks of the hard edge, thugged-out fashion synonymous with the 90s. But we already know Rih Rih has plenty ‘bad gyal’ in her! We can’t wait to see what she comes out with next.
StyleBlazers, are you digging Rihanna’s 90s style?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process