Just do it. Nike‘s spring 2013 collection takes flight in their latest lookbook stunner. Full of brilliant color and new silhouettes and aerodynamic looks, the spring collection finds sportswear elevated to a whole new level. Caught mid-air in daring jumps, leaps and kicks, Olympic athletes Espinosa Sanchez, Alex Morgan, Allyson Felix and Paola Milagros defy gravity while remaining cool in Nike’s track and gym ready digs. Nike uses premier sports technology has transferred professional-grade gear to day-to-day sports wear for non-Olympians like us. We are loving the new colorways and styles of the Dunk Sky Hi, the Flyknit One, as well as their latest innovation, the Studio Wrap shoe. Stay tuned to Nike.com for latest info and release dates for the line.
Click through below to check out Nike’s spring 2013 collection.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles